Not much going on today but another crash video should do the trick. This video reminded me of a rule of thumb that has stood the test of time like the notion that women make good sandwiches: Bicycle helmet on a motorcycle always means get out the camera. Something is going to happen, you know it. “Black kid on a CR85″ Ok, you kind of have my attention. “He’s wearing a 4 year old’s bicycle helmet.” Sold. Get me front row tickets to that show. If there are trees anywhere within the vicinity, the kid is going to find them. Hard.
- So according to a commercial I just saw, husqvarna is actually pronounced "HOOSKvarna". Just wanted to make sure everyone knew 6 hours ago
- RT @fracemusic: #RapPak + #EMH 11 hours ago
- @KJC_fitted what do you want for em? 14 hours ago
- @rfmotorsports how much? 1 day ago
- Any teams selling SX bikes? BRO needs an update in the 450 department 1 day ago
Trending on BROtocross