I know everyone expects me to make fun of this guy and his funtastic quad maneuvers, but I’m not. This is what quads are made for: Muddin’. Quads fucking live for that shit. If there is one area where quads are completely untouchable, it’s in the mudhole. Try to go to one of those down-South mud pits on a bike – you’ll look like an asshole; people will be farting in your general direction all day long because you are some prick that decided to show up on a bike, similar to what every moto dude does when a quad shows up at the track. So when this dude got bucked into Coma-town, it was because he really forgot what he was riding. A quad wants to go through that mud, BRO, not jump over it. Disrespect the bull and you’ll get the horns, as home boy has since learned.
- A DubSteppy Little Number With Hunter Mims http://t.co/Hyxrf5EG2p 21 hours ago
- RT @bq365: Road To Best Whip ep. 5 with Brett Cue http://t.co/RWfE5i4uSQ via @BROtocross 23 hours ago
- Cannot stop watching Canadian Nationals on YouTube. The announcers in America jr are hilarious. Canadian as fuck. 1 day ago
- Regram from @bq365. Everything about this makes you say "wait, what?" http://t.co/lEg82D7K8e 1 day ago
- @maniacwrench 450 most likely 1 day ago
Trending on BROtocross