I cannot get enough of how the guy handles this at the end. I think every dude who has ever made the mistake of trying to ride with his woman can relate. The “Ah shit” right after the fall was spot on to what every BRO would be thinking in the same scenario; just out enjoying a relaxing trail ride and just like that it’s “Fuck, we’re going to the hospital.” Thanks for ruining my whole fucking day with your injury. I also love how he is talking to her while the chick is moaning in pain on the ground. BRO knew damn well that the brakes were working fine, she just did the same thing that every terrified first timer does the second things get even a little out of shape – forget what the clutch does, forget where the brakes are, and just lock the throttle all the way open. Seen it happen a million times. The guy should have known: Don’t go riding with your chick.
- @KJC_fitted what do you want for em? 1 hour ago
- @rfmotorsports how much? 20 hours ago
- Any teams selling SX bikes? BRO needs an update in the 450 department 21 hours ago
- Correct. RT @JohnHolloway: @BROtocross link on the news http://t.co/EtSe3esmHK looks like transworld moto was traded for dirtrider? 22 hours ago
- RT @Elliott427: @BROtocross KTM's and Over the boot pants are winning ever shoot out and product test from now on... 23 hours ago
Trending on BROtocross