This was a great video. That’s all there is to it. Good camera work, nice cuts, it really told me the story. I knew there was moto in this video before seeing it, so I was looking forward to that part. And when Action Jackson here came out rocking his tank top on his ’06 Rockstar leftover 250, laced up in his Leatt Brace for good measure and blasting rooster tails in the sand, I basically had the exact same expression on my face as I did when the “2 Girls 1 Cup” video started to go south. This cannot be. It’s like what Brad Pitt’s character was trying to do in Moneyball – the game just doesn’t work that way. You’re a joe, you make terrible videos. Even good riders usually make terrible videos. This is just….I don’t even know. I am going to have to take some time to think. And I don’t care that he appears to be good at mountain biking, he’s wearing a tank top and shredding the sand on a bike with no graphics. Joe.
- RT @Ronnie_Mac69: Bad news bitches. I hurt my hand and won't be able to ride #lakewood #mx maybe next time... http://t.co/79WC3qhcvN 2 hours ago
- Go follow him just so he sounds dumb RT @bq365: I expect a drastic decline in followers and fans starting now! 16 hours ago
- @jesse_fleetwood 3 weeks in June/July 1 day ago
- So according to a commercial I just saw, husqvarna is actually pronounced "HOOSKvarna". Just wanted to make sure everyone knew 1 day ago
- RT @fracemusic: #RapPak + #EMH 1 day ago
Trending on BROtocross