It is a bit ironic that I am posting this now because just yesterday, some kid sent me a GoPro crash video that was way too long and it was about the last I could handle. All too often, kids submit crash videos that are 10 minutes long and I seriously never even see the crash because there is not a chance in hell that I am going to sit here and watch Joey Jr. blap around the track for 10 minutes before his epic tip over. It’s a shame because there may have been some real winners in there that will never see the light of day because that asshole doesn’t know how to edit clips in iMovie. Having said that, this video serves as an exception to the long GoPro terribleness paradigm. Probably because the kid is actually going pretty good; that builds the suspense, in a way. We are just waiting for it to happen. Just waiting and waiting and right when you think nothing is going to come to fruition, that beater ’05 CR grabs a false neutral and homeboy hits the eject button, no fucks given. Solid.
- A DubSteppy Little Number With Hunter Mims http://t.co/Hyxrf5EG2p 1 day ago
- RT @bq365: Road To Best Whip ep. 5 with Brett Cue http://t.co/RWfE5i4uSQ via @BROtocross 1 day ago
- Cannot stop watching Canadian Nationals on YouTube. The announcers in America jr are hilarious. Canadian as fuck. 1 day ago
- Regram from @bq365. Everything about this makes you say "wait, what?" http://t.co/lEg82D7K8e 1 day ago
- @maniacwrench 450 most likely 1 day ago
Trending on BROtocross