I cannot stop watching this video. Not even kidding, I probably have watched it 20 times, and it’s all because of the old guy at the top of the takeoff. That move should be the go-to move for all moto dads from now on. Like, that guy is a boss no matter how you slice it; every parent should be taking notes. Kid’s getting ready to send the double, just give him the clap-to-arm-thrust and all is well. If he falls, you know that you did all you could as a parent. Clap-to-arm-thrust is like novocaine: give it time, it always works. The yell at the end as Larry was sufficiently looping out was pretty funny, too. You have to enjoy the little things, you know?
- @jesse_fleetwood 3 weeks in June/July 6 hours ago
- So according to a commercial I just saw, husqvarna is actually pronounced "HOOSKvarna". Just wanted to make sure everyone knew 20 hours ago
- RT @fracemusic: #RapPak + #EMH 1 day ago
- @KJC_fitted what do you want for em? 1 day ago
- @rfmotorsports how much? 2 days ago
Trending on BROtocross