This weekend one of the BROs and I were discussing Justin Brayton, and he was arguing that the dude should not have a factory ride, citing his exceptionally boring demeanor off the bike (and on the bike, for that matter). I mean, Brayton is as vanilla as it gets, but the dude should have a factory ride. I mean, I would love nothing more than to see a guy like Hanny or Stroupe on a factory Honda, but Brayton gets results and does not say two words beyond “Thank you” in the pits. The dude is more programmable than a three year old when you have a lollipop in your hand. He is zero risk for Mr. Honda, and that guy’s a pussy.
- A DubSteppy Little Number With Hunter Mims http://t.co/Hyxrf5EG2p 1 day ago
- RT @bq365: Road To Best Whip ep. 5 with Brett Cue http://t.co/RWfE5i4uSQ via @BROtocross 1 day ago
- Cannot stop watching Canadian Nationals on YouTube. The announcers in America jr are hilarious. Canadian as fuck. 1 day ago
- Regram from @bq365. Everything about this makes you say "wait, what?" http://t.co/lEg82D7K8e 1 day ago
- @maniacwrench 450 most likely 1 day ago
Trending on BROtocross