Nothing especially special about this, just some motocross in Kenya. When are they going to field a des Nations team? These guys are tearing Africa a new one, by the looks of it. I feel like such an ignorant American watching videos like this. In my mind, motocross does not exist outside of north North America (i.e. everything but Mexico) and Europe. My immediate reaction was “Whoa, they can afford bikes in Kenya?” Some of them are even on 2011s. What the hell is going on here? I figured I would be seeing some Blood Diamond shit happening in the background, helicopters shooting missiles over head, you know, that whole chestnut. I know that all that civil war business is in Sierra Leone, but Africa is like the size of the Mall of America but not as well lit(not a racist joke, I’m just typing, words came out). Nope, just a regular race. Nice bikes, nice weather, and solid reporting by name-I-cannot-pronounce guy.
- @maniacwrench 450 most likely 6 hours ago
- @maniacwrench what's the BRO price? 7 hours ago
- @Mr139chris still got em. Saving for a special occasion #vurbclassic 7 hours ago
- Perris evening motos. Roached motorcycle, I know. http://t.co/Y20FSISo8T 8 hours ago
- @VurbWes @dani_d_schmidt @axomcinema negativo for me. Watching from the couch 14 hours ago
Trending on BROtocross