Young and Reckless just jumped to a whole new level of respect in my mind. I never had anything against the brand, but at the same time, I knew that the only reason they took off is because Drama is Rob’s cousin. But this is as legit as it gets. Producing Raise It Up shit on the streets of LA with Meek Mill and Lil Chino is easily the coolest move I have seen by any moto-involved brand in a long time. It is perfect too, because it exemplifies their brand to a tee: youth culture not giving a fuck. That’s the exact same reason that I will never stop supporting Raise It Up and the Wheelie Boyz – all you dudes that complain about it and hate on them are either old as fuck, or just fucking pussies. That is it, and if you don’t like it, get the fuck out, because if you don’t think that shit is thebomb.com, then you are not the right type to be reading BROtocross.
- Go follow him just so he sounds dumb RT @bq365: I expect a drastic decline in followers and fans starting now! 9 hours ago
- @jesse_fleetwood 3 weeks in June/July 18 hours ago
- So according to a commercial I just saw, husqvarna is actually pronounced "HOOSKvarna". Just wanted to make sure everyone knew 1 day ago
- RT @fracemusic: #RapPak + #EMH 1 day ago
- @KJC_fitted what do you want for em? 1 day ago
Trending on BROtocross