It has been floating around all week that Jessy Nelson would be skipping LL and doing the Barcia/Tomac and just showing up at Hangtown. Now it is o-fucking-fficial and I must say, I am intrigued. This kid has been on my radar since Loretta’s ’05 when he pretty much destroyed everyone in the 7-11 class, not unlike the way Mexican people destroy the taquitos at a real 7-11 like it’s a buffet. But then coming in to ’06 the dude lost his thumb (joe) and was all bent out of shape about it. Eventually he was all “Fuck thumbs” and got everything together again and now he is a certified ripper. Everyone has been telling me that he’s hauling the mail at the Cali tracks on the regular, so it will be interesting to see how he fares at H-town. I’m calling a definite top 15, with potential for a top 10 if he continues to not give a fuck, which a lot of riders have an issue with coming out of the amateurs.
- May or may not have ridden a 350 today and may or may not have thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks @MattPiva 1 hour ago
- A DubSteppy Little Number With Hunter Mims http://t.co/Hyxrf5EG2p 1 day ago
- RT @bq365: Road To Best Whip ep. 5 with Brett Cue http://t.co/RWfE5i4uSQ via @BROtocross 1 day ago
- Cannot stop watching Canadian Nationals on YouTube. The announcers in America jr are hilarious. Canadian as fuck. 1 day ago
- Regram from @bq365. Everything about this makes you say "wait, what?" http://t.co/lEg82D7K8e 1 day ago
Trending on BROtocross