It seems every week or so, I am relayed a new Jason Lawrence rumor. He’s making a comeback, he’s riding for a factory team, he was extradited to Thailand; it’s all over the map. No one ever has their facts straight. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t either. Like, people who consider me to be a journalist are WAY off my wavelength. I hear things and I talk about them, sometimes. Anyway, I had heard that J-Law did this “Thunder In The Sand” race in Jersey, and it looks like finally someone knew what they were talking about. Of course, the results weren’t too impressive, since he fell in moto 1 and grenaded the bike in moto 2. But fuck it, it should rile a few people up; putting “J-Law” in the title of anything in moto is a guaranteed attention grabber, and throw Jersey Shore into the mix and you have straight up viral material. I still don’t think a comeback is happening (and the JGR guys have repeatedly confirmed to me that J-Law was not testing with them this year), but if Jason shows up at Southwick, I and every BRO there will certainly shoot a tip of the flat brim/snapback (depending on my mood) in his direction.
- A DubSteppy Little Number With Hunter Mims http://t.co/Hyxrf5EG2p 1 day ago
- RT @bq365: Road To Best Whip ep. 5 with Brett Cue http://t.co/RWfE5i4uSQ via @BROtocross 1 day ago
- Cannot stop watching Canadian Nationals on YouTube. The announcers in America jr are hilarious. Canadian as fuck. 1 day ago
- Regram from @bq365. Everything about this makes you say "wait, what?" http://t.co/lEg82D7K8e 1 day ago
- @maniacwrench 450 most likely 1 day ago
Trending on BROtocross