I cannot get enough of how the guy handles this at the end. I think every dude who has ever made the mistake of trying to ride with his woman can relate. The “Ah shit” right after the fall was spot on to what every BRO would be thinking in the same scenario; just out enjoying a relaxing trail ride and just like that it’s “Fuck, we’re going to the hospital.” Thanks for ruining my whole fucking day with your injury. I also love how he is talking to her while the chick is moaning in pain on the ground. BRO knew damn well that the brakes were working fine, she just did the same thing that every terrified first timer does the second things get even a little out of shape – forget what the clutch does, forget where the brakes are, and just lock the throttle all the way open. Seen it happen a million times. The guy should have known: Don’t go riding with your chick.
- Go follow him just so he sounds dumb RT @bq365: I expect a drastic decline in followers and fans starting now! 8 hours ago
- @jesse_fleetwood 3 weeks in June/July 17 hours ago
- So according to a commercial I just saw, husqvarna is actually pronounced "HOOSKvarna". Just wanted to make sure everyone knew 1 day ago
- RT @fracemusic: #RapPak + #EMH 1 day ago
- @KJC_fitted what do you want for em? 1 day ago
Trending on BROtocross