Fuck Supercross. It is dead to me. Happens every year. After round 12 or 13 I am done, so ready for outdoors, even though actually being at an outdoor national is a miserable experience compared to being at a supercross – since you can’t see the track, it’s hot as balls, and usually you are at a track that’s halfway between nowhere and extremely nowhere. But it doesn’t matter. Outdoors is the shit, and I am kind of jonesing to get down to the land of Oz for their nationals, since everything in Australia is supposed to be straight casual all day, everyday. Seriously I’ve heard that you can just as easily smoke weed with an Aborigine eating fried Panda in front of a cop while giving him the finger and peeing on his children as you can order a milkshake at McD’s. They are totally living in 2013, progressive as a motherfucker.
Trending on BROtocross
- This Canadian Freeride Video Is Playing With My Emotions
- The Shit That Really Matters: Ranking The Whips In Dirt Shark's New Vid
- The New York Times Just Did A Video Profiling The WOWBoyz
- This Russian Urban Motocross Video Is So NFG That It Might Be X-Rated
- Is Anyone Unclear On The Meaning Of The Term "Sending It"? Allow This Kid At Muddy Creek To Demonstrate