As far as transfers at Supercrosses go, this was as nonchalant as it gets. Just idle up to the jump, BLAP it right at the face, with a seat bounce, and pull a casual whip to land on the berm across the way. If Supercross intros were high school students, this would be the mysterious new kid who plays by nobody’s rules but his own. And chicks hit the floor when he explains how little he cares for the arbitrary regulations of modern society. So cool, BRO. So cool.
- May or may not have ridden a 350 today and may or may not have thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks @MattPiva 5 hours ago
- A DubSteppy Little Number With Hunter Mims http://t.co/Hyxrf5EG2p 1 day ago
- RT @bq365: Road To Best Whip ep. 5 with Brett Cue http://t.co/RWfE5i4uSQ via @BROtocross 1 day ago
- Cannot stop watching Canadian Nationals on YouTube. The announcers in America jr are hilarious. Canadian as fuck. 1 day ago
- Regram from @bq365. Everything about this makes you say "wait, what?" http://t.co/lEg82D7K8e 1 day ago
Trending on BROtocross