This photo was submitted by one of the BROs with the subject “This is why you don’t hire locals to pit for you during the Baja 1000″, but I really could not disagree more. Say what you want about Mexicans, but they go for it. I mean, give these guys like a day to get acclimated and I guarantee they are running the pit like it’s a Taco Bell. Day 1, sure, there are going to be some hiccups. No one can be perfect right out of the gate (especially black shirt on the left who is presumably attempting to smother the flames in gasoline). It’s all about harnessing that Mexican potential. It’s also worth learning a little bit of the Mexican dialect, because I’m pretty sure the words for “Fuel the bike” and “Douse me in lighter fluid” are dangerously similar. Remember BROs, you’re responsible for your own pit crew. I think Mexicans are loaded with potential, they just happen to live in a place where the drug and human trafficking and nap-time industries are the real fast tracks to success. Sorry I’m not sorry. I love to racism.
- You know who's moving right now? Justin Hill 23 hours ago
- Epic cheater line forming over one of the tunnel turns, Davalos literally just rode off the tunnel #BROtown 23 hours ago
- Villopoto's gone again. Track is American History X shower scene rough #BROtown 1 day ago
- RV into 2nd....and now 1st #BROtown 1 day ago
- James ain't got time for barriers #BROtown 1 day ago
Trending on BROtocross