Not much going on today but another crash video should do the trick. This video reminded me of a rule of thumb that has stood the test of time like the notion that women make good sandwiches: Bicycle helmet on a motorcycle always means get out the camera. Something is going to happen, you know it. “Black kid on a CR85″ Ok, you kind of have my attention. “He’s wearing a 4 year old’s bicycle helmet.” Sold. Get me front row tickets to that show. If there are trees anywhere within the vicinity, the kid is going to find them. Hard.
- Perris evening motos. Roached motorcycle, I know. http://t.co/Y20FSISo8T 6 minutes ago
- @VurbWes @dani_d_schmidt @axomcinema negativo for me. Watching from the couch 5 hours ago
- RT @Ronnie_Mac69: Bad news bitches. I hurt my hand and won't be able to ride #lakewood #mx maybe next time... http://t.co/79WC3qhcvN 8 hours ago
- Go follow him just so he sounds dumb RT @bq365: I expect a drastic decline in followers and fans starting now! 22 hours ago
- @jesse_fleetwood 3 weeks in June/July 1 day ago
Trending on BROtocross