This is all that I have to say about this, and this is exactly what I thought when I saw this fall: There is no such thing as a mistake-free moto. I watch Dungey every week and he fucks up all the time, everyone does. It is impossible to ride a 30+2 at race pace and not make a single mistake, that’s the truth. Part of being a great rider is being able to contain the consequences of those mistakes. Dungey can do that, just about all of the top ten can. Seriously, every week I see a mistake that makes me say “Shit, I would have absolutely died right there,” while they don’t even miss a beat. James can’t do that anymore. It’s like he makes a mistake and the first thing that comes to his mind is “Oh well, shit happens.” This ain’t 2004, chief, you need to actually try these days. Don’t let racing get that boring. That is all.
- Go follow him just so he sounds dumb RT @bq365: I expect a drastic decline in followers and fans starting now! 8 hours ago
- @jesse_fleetwood 3 weeks in June/July 17 hours ago
- So according to a commercial I just saw, husqvarna is actually pronounced "HOOSKvarna". Just wanted to make sure everyone knew 1 day ago
- RT @fracemusic: #RapPak + #EMH 1 day ago
- @KJC_fitted what do you want for em? 1 day ago
Trending on BROtocross