I must say, I was skeptical at first. I mean, this video definitely does not come at you with “moto viral video” written all over it. Some one sent it to me, and I saw the view count, and this is the most popular moto video on YouTube for the past week. Of course, I got about 30 seconds into it and just kind of shrugged with the “Oh, I get it” expression. Burnouts and doughnuts on the 2-stroke are gold in and of themselves. Just the sickest shit you could ever do on a motorcycle. Add a killer soundtrack and Spielberg the fuck out of those titles in the beginning and basically just watch that YouTube money start pouring in. It’s videos like this that let you know there is balance in the universe. Nothing wrong today, just total Joe shows getting 100,000 views in 5 days because retards love to search “rm 250″ on YouTube. In all seriousness, who the fuck does that?
- Regram from @bq365. Everything about this makes you say "wait, what?" http://t.co/lEg82D7K8e 22 minutes ago
- @maniacwrench 450 most likely 12 hours ago
- @maniacwrench what's the BRO price? 13 hours ago
- @Mr139chris still got em. Saving for a special occasion #vurbclassic 13 hours ago
- Perris evening motos. Roached motorcycle, I know. http://t.co/Y20FSISo8T 14 hours ago
Trending on BROtocross