A lot of people send in crash videos every day, and usually it is just them swapping out and hitting their ugly face on the ground or something even less awe inspiring. Look at this video; let this be a benchmark for all crash videos submitted from here on out. If you didn’t whiskey throttle it over a berm and practically set off alarms in Hiroshima when you almost landed in the goddamn highway, do not send it in. This is how the pros do it, and this is now how the BROs do it.
I had little faith in this video after the first 5 seconds. But judging from the length of the video and the berm the guy is approaching, things may take a drastic turn to hilarious town quite soon…
- RT @bq365: Road To Best Whip ep. 5 with Brett Cue http://t.co/RWfE5i4uSQ via @BROtocross 1 hour ago
- Cannot stop watching Canadian Nationals on YouTube. The announcers in America jr are hilarious. Canadian as fuck. 2 hours ago
- Regram from @bq365. Everything about this makes you say "wait, what?" http://t.co/lEg82D7K8e 4 hours ago
- @maniacwrench 450 most likely 16 hours ago
- @maniacwrench what's the BRO price? 17 hours ago
Trending on BROtocross