So this was actually kind-of announced last night (and rumored to be happening like three weeks ago), but Reed just tweeted about it so it’s official. Twitter official. It is interesting that I broke this news last night on FB and Twitter because a lot of people responded and it really opened my eyes to how stupid oh so many people are out there. All this dumb shit about how Chad is blowing it with Townley. What do you people want? Yeah, Townley will probably get hurt, that tends to be what happens to him. Maybe he won’t. Chad hired him to be a 5th place guy, maybe a couple of podiums. Fuck, Suzuki did that with Dungey in 2010 and he was so good it bankrupted them. Twonley (copyrighted) won’t be winning, but we can be pretty sure that Chad already knows that. He has to say that they are going for wins, that is press release quotes 101. Get the sponsors out there, couple of top 5s, save that bonus money, come back next year. Like a boss.
- A DubSteppy Little Number With Hunter Mims http://t.co/Hyxrf5EG2p 4 hours ago
- RT @bq365: Road To Best Whip ep. 5 with Brett Cue http://t.co/RWfE5i4uSQ via @BROtocross 7 hours ago
- Cannot stop watching Canadian Nationals on YouTube. The announcers in America jr are hilarious. Canadian as fuck. 8 hours ago
- Regram from @bq365. Everything about this makes you say "wait, what?" http://t.co/lEg82D7K8e 10 hours ago
- @maniacwrench 450 most likely 22 hours ago
Trending on BROtocross