1. Just sexy as fuck. Erin is flawless and she knows it. Anyone know if she likes media moguls? Move over Eazy, this one is mine. [editor's note: Get fucked]
2. Two is rocking some sexy sun-kissed blonde locks and it’s sending me from six to midnight faster than a gate drop. Perfection.
3. Damn lucky we have this as a category, #3, because this is your only redeeming quality except for those melons you’re thrusting into my face. Bleach blonde with that Farrah Fawcett feathered look. That mane would look great clenched in my hand when I do the dirty from behind, pretending all the while that you’re Erin.
1. My girl here is covering up a considerable amount but we all know Erin has a body carved out of pure sex.
2. Girls either have a great rack or a great ass. That’s just a fact of life (Erin aside, she gets both). I see you trying to cover that ass up with the arm and it’s still peeking out. Well done with the sneaky ass cleavage. Also, million dollar smile. It’d look great with millions of my unborn children on it.
3. GET IT OFF ME! Something here is un-proportionate and I can’t put my nose on it…. Seriously though, rhinoplasty isn’t that expensive.
1. Scarf, rocking the leather and you know those shades cost more than your car. Erin knows her shit with the style game and she is certainly bringing the A game fire here.
2. Feld has the right idea going here, replace all the officials with smokeshows. Boom. Immediate 300% increase in attendance. Well done big wigs. You win this one.
3. Keep trying to distract me with those tits but if you’re trying to take attention off of your face stay away from orange beanies.
1. What else is there to say to my future ex-wife. Call me babe.
2. Riding Erin’s coat tails might be your best career move right now, toots. Keep up with that and you’ll be broadcaster/model status in no time.
3. Throw on some big sun glasses and you could be working with something here. Also, since you won’t be modeling with your friends here why don’t you make me a BLT before I B my L on your T’s.
1. 3/2 …Am I allowed to do that? Yup!
2. 2/2. Wanna be famous? Sleep with an up and coming blogger; 95% of the time, it works every time. The other 5% is MotoUr(.)(.)s. He’s useless.
3. 1/ 2 because I don’t have to look at your face from behind.